Stephen W. Holohan received his B.S. in Economics from the United States Air Force Academy. After graduation, he worked as staff officer at the Headquarters Air Force Satellite Control Facility in El Segundo, California for four and one-half years.
He received his J.D. from the University of West Los Angeles, School of Law. He is admitted to practice before the Courts in the state of California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal.
Steve works as a litigation attorney. His experience includes matters relating to contracts, real estate, fraud, fraud in the sale of securities, breaches of fiduciary duty in partnership and trust matters, and probate litigation stemming from trusts and will disputes.
He also has appellate experience in connection with those matters, including participation in the following cases:
- Martin v. Superior Court, 110 Cal.App.3d 391 (App.2Dist. 1980)
- In re A & C Properties, 784 F.2d 1377 (9th Cir. 1986)
- Mosher v. Kane, 784 F.2d 1385 (9th Cir. 1986)
- Kasha, et al v. Wiksell, et al. (App.2Dist. 1997) [Unpublished]
- Pearson v. Say (App.2Dist. 2008) [Unpublished]
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S. Economics, 1967
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law. J.D., 1972
- Admitted to California State Bar, 1974
- United States Air Force, 1967-1971
- Headquarters, Air Force Satellite Control Facility,
- El Segundo, CA
- Project Management Office for Advanced Data Systems
- NOBLE, CAMPBELL & UHLER, of counsel, 1978 to June 1987. Los Angeles, CA
- Business litigation, including federal securities fraud matters
- LAW OFFICES OF RICHARD A. DE SANTIS, of counsel, 1987 to August 2012.
Woodland Hills, CA | Business litigation, including state fraud matters
- PEARSON LAW CORPORATION
October 2012 to present | Woodland Hills, CA
Probate and Litigation
BAR AND COURT MEMBERSHIPS
- California State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court